Remember you can also call us to order Mon - Fri between 9.30am & 5.00 pm on 01435 866738
Terms and conditions
All sales made by us are subject to these standard terms & conditions, except where agreed otherwise in writing. We endeavour to offer the best possible service so if you have a problem with a product our service, please contact us immediately so that we can try to rectify it as soon as possible!
DEFINITIONS : "Our" and "Us" refers to the seller (vendor) whose trading style appears on your order and invoice. "You" and "Your" refers to the original company, organisation or individual who purchases goods and/or services directly from us. "Reseller" refers to any person or company who purchases items for resale onto a third party. "Consumer" refers to any person who is acting for purposes which are outside his trade, business or profession. In all cases, for 'he' read 'he or she".
YOUR RIGHTS. You and We are protected by statutory (legal) rights, according to the laws of England and Wales or any European Legislation which applies in England. Where statutory legislation exists, or new legislation comes into force, your and our statutory rights are not affected by anything within these terms, and those rights take precedence over these terms. Where any part of these terms is over-ridden by legislation, all other terms still apply. Any order placed with us is subject to acceptance. We are a B2B reseller and you should be aware of this when placing an order with us.
1. PRICE: All prices exclude carriage. Unless explicitly requested, method of carriage will be at our discretion. In the case of credit/debit card orders your card will be billed immediately by our appointed card processor. All advertised/advised/published pricing is subject to change at any time without notice due to market/currency fluctuations and other factors.
2. PAYMENT: We accept payment online by most credit/debit cards. All card transactions are processed immediately by our appointed card processor. Payment can also be made by cheque, cash or postal orders, please contact us for details.
3. DELIVERY AND TRANSIT DAMAGE/SHORTAGE: No delivery times are guaranteed. Timed deliveries or arrival time estimates are provided as a guide and target only. Deliveries we (or our agents) make may require a signature on delivery. If a package appears to be damaged before you open it, the consignment must be signed for with a note to that effect. Goods damaged in transit must be notified to us within 2 working days of receipt. You must keep all packaging as that may be required in event of a claim. Any claims for shortage must be made within 2 working days of delivery.
4. RETURNS: Before goods can be returned, whether for repair, replacement or refund, in order to ensure smooth and prompt handling, we must issue a RETURNS AUTHORISATION in order that we can track it accurately. Your carriage costs/charges are not refundable and you should use a suitably packed/insured/traceable carriage method. Items should be returned within seven (7) days of authorisation.
5. REFUNDS: We are a B2B seller and as such the UK Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to purchases made from us. We will however replace any faulty or damaged items
6. WARRANTIES & SUPPORT: All goods sold by us are covered by a 'return to base' (RTB) warranty of 6 months to the original purchaser, or as required by applicable law. Do not attempt to repair, modify or open any product unless specifically advised by us to do so as this may invalidate the warranty. You need your proof of purchase (order nr) for all support/warranty issues. The warranty runs from the original purchase date onwards. If a fault does develop or is found, this must be notified to us promptly. In the event of the supply of a faulty/defective product our liablities shall be limited to a replacement of the product or a full refund of the price paid for the product. We endeavor to provide technical support and online facilities to assist/enhance your usage of the products purchased from us.
7. DELIVERY: Although we endeavour to process, dispatch and delivery orders promptly, no absolute guarantee is given of any dispatch/delivery timescales. All orders are despatched by Royal Mail 1st class post, 1st class Recorded Delivery, Special Delivery post or courier usually within 2 working days of cleared payment being received.
By placing an order with us, you are bound by these terms unless agreed otherwise by us in writing. All statutory rights apply as per the statute of the United kingdom and European Union where applicable.
Advanced Inkjet Systems, Dower House Business Units, Possingworth Lane, Blackboys, Uckfield, TN22 5HJ
All brand names are the properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purposes only. We have no affiliation with any manufacturer or company.